Learn how to properly file a UAS NOTAM with flight service as required by your COA Certificate of Authorization.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Expert
Adam is an FAA ASEL pilot as well as has over 2,500+ hours of multi rotor flight time. He is a moderator and content creator for the largest civilian UAV community, a founding member of the SAR Drones all volunteer search and rescue organization. Drone technology thought leader, feature tester, evaluator and on screen personality for new and innovative UAV/Drone products for agriculture, surveying, photogrammetry, search and rescue and law enforcement.
• sUAS / UAV Consultant & Advisor
• UAV Sales & Demonstrations
• Product Reviews and Introductions
• Presenting and Training on UAV/UAS Technologies
• Subject Matter Expert Interviews
• UAV/UAS Testing & Evaluation
• UAV Construction
• Flight Testing
• UAV/UAS Flight Instructor
• Creative solutions using aerial photography and videography
• Production, editing and promotion of educational videos on social media channels
• Promoting Ecommerce and social media for products and services